TMP-100K - Finger pulse oximeter for Children
The sensor is calibrated to the thinner skin surface of children, whose skin could be as little as 0.3 inches (8mm). The most innovative feature in this product is its built-in heartbeat tracker. This auditory blip helps keep track of the heart as its beating without having to look at the display visually. An auditory alarm is also included that would detect when the heartrate or SpO2 exceeds a preset specification.
- designed to work with child finger sizes
- lightweight < 40g with battery in
- low power consumption / 10 hours continuous operation
- brand new, boxed & CE marked
- clear colour digital display with 4 different display directions for easy use
- full instruction booklet included
- automatic switch-off after 5 seconds inactivity to save power
- Measurement of SpO2
- Measuring range: 0%～99%
- Accuracy: When the SpO2 measuring range is 70%～99%,the permission of absolute error is ±2%; Below 70% unspecified
- Measurement of pulse rate
- Measuring range:30bpm～250bpm
- Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Resolution: SpO2 : 1%, Pulse rate: 1bpm.
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2
error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light
The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than
Operations manual Pulsoximeter TMP-100K
Note: The pulse oximeter should not be used as a monitoring device since no alarm function is integrated. The pulse oximeter plays a supporting role in the diagnosis of patients. It does not replace any medical diagnosis. Bright light sources around the sensor can falsify the measurement result. Low blood pressure, low contractility index, anemia, shock or low body temperature lead to measurement errors.